Happy Valentine’s Day! Here I am again with a rather spurious attempt to be topical in my posts: ten books I have read with “red” in the title. Colour is an admittedly tenuous connection to make between these particular books and the feast of St. Valentine’s, but it is a connection nonetheless. And I’m not a big reader of romance, so I would have appallingly little to recommend in that category. I’ll leave the “Love Story” to others.
Some of these I’ve talked about in other posts, so I’ll link to those on the list.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown – check out my full review here.
- The Red House Mystery by A.A. Milne – check out my mini-review in this list.
- A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley (Flavia de Luce #3)
- Red by Ted Dekker (The Circle #2)
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Dust Lands #1) – check out my mini-review of the series in this list.
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (Precious Stones #1) – check out my mini-review of the series in this list.
- Redgauntlet by Sir Walter Scott
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – check out my mini-review in this list.
- Red Scarf Girl by Ji-li Jiang
If you’ve read any of these books I’d love to hear your thoughts on them. And if you have read other books with red in the titles, please comment them down below!
If you enjoy lists like this, I made a post about books with “green” in the titles as well.